23 Women’s High Boots You’ll Want This 2019
Women’s high boots are your shoes when the cold starts to appear. They will keep you warm and above all, very elegant. Whether flat, with heels, brown, black, white, leather or suede, and above or below the knee … Surely there is a high boot women’s boot for you!
It is always a good time to invest in a new pair of shoes. If you have not just cheered up with the “must haves” of the season, that is, the women’s “cowboy” boots, the white ankle boots and the colorful “ugly” women’s shoes, maybe you’ll lean on a woman’s but cane boots high up to the knee. Elegant and timeless.
Where to buy women’s high boots (and how to combine them)
While footwear trends are coming and going, the popularity of knee-high boots has stood the test of time. Of course, it is easy to understand why. These types of boots certainly have a lot to offer women.
In addition to providing warmth in the long winter months, the high-top boots are also very elegant and surprisingly versatile. Perfect to go to work, wear them on the weekend and go out at night, knee-high boots, also look great with a variety of clothes.
Women’s black high boots
You can not go wrong with black boots in winter, and even less when they reach the knees. They are basic to have in your closet and combine with everything. If you feel adventurous and daring, opt for black leather boots. If you prefer something less daring, choose some black suede.
How to wear black high boots
- The suede shoes match very well with the clothes inspired by the 70s. Bet on a knit dress and cover it with a long brown suede jacket.
- They also look quite elegant combined with a turtleneck of the same color.
- A good option is to combine them with a poncho and a mini skirt. In the image, the very famous poncho of Burberry Prorsum.
- A black turtleneck dress will make you look very sexy. Try it with some blacks that reach to the knees.
- For some shiny black leather, such a long-sleeved floral dress inspired by the 70s.
- And why not! Do you dare to combine them with some black leather women’s shorts?
- And how about with a woman cardigan. Oh, la la!